Cats have been around for millions of years, so there are a lot of funny cat stories, myths, and superstitions that have been created over the years. Here are a few and I "Parker" will tell you if they are true!*It’s bad luck to see a white cat at night.- You can only see white cats at night!
* Dreaming of a white cat means good luck. – Dreams about cat can only be happy dreams!
* If a strange black cat appears on you porch, riches are about to come your way. – You have been blessed by just have a cat come into your life!
*A cat sleeping with all four paws tucked underneath means that cold weather is ahead. – This one I agree with!
*Its bad luck to cross a stream carrying a cat. – Now why would you do this? If you must I would suggest a cat with no claws!
* When a cat washes behind his ears, it means that you’ll get a visitor. – It just means my ears are dirty!
* If you hear a cat sneeze, it brings good luck. – It means you need to dust the house!
* When you see a one-eyed cat, spit on your thumb, stamp it in the palm of your hand, and make a wish. Your wish will come true. If you have a one-eyed cat who can spit, well that is just odd!
* On every black cat there is a single white hair. If you find it, it will bring you luck. – Please don’t pull it out!
Have a Happy Howl-o-ween!